An obsession for the art of movies was birthed in me toward the late 1990's, and by the mid 2000's, I had started writing about the films I admired. Coincidentally, I was also taking up photography around that time. The association was organic, and the result was Cinespire Photography. It has been my sincere pleasure to celebrate the beautiful faces and forms of all those who have collaborated with me. It's a deep desire that these contributions are enjoyed in the spirit that they were created.
Credits of Showings:
- New Profanity (Hollywood, CA)
- Furies Magazine (Feature Interview)
- Liquid Smoke for the Boro Art Crawl
- Two-Tone Art Gallery (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Hail, Dark Aesthetics (Nashville, TN)
- German Eufory BDSM Blog & Magazine (English Translation)
- Moxie Art Supply (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Lime Tiger Studio (Defunct - Murfreesboro, TN)
- Church Street Studio & Gallery (Defunct - Murfreesboro, TN)
To be more prolific in creating art with like minded individuals, while gaining broader knowledge and recognition.
* Please do not proceed if you are under the age of 18, or are offended by the human body. Thanks.