An obsession for the art of film was birthed in me toward the late 1990's, and by the mid 2000's, I had started writing about the movies. Coincidentally, I was also taking up photography with the same conviction around that time. The association was organic, and the result was Cinespire Photography. Aside from celebrating the beauty of faces and forms, I have also sought to create "scenarios" (sometimes with a hint of discomfort). It's a desire that at least some of my work begs more questions than provides answers. Please enjoy.
Credits of Showings:
- New Profanity (Hollywood, CA)
- Furies Magazine (Feature Interview)
- Liquid Smoke for the Boro Art Crawl
- Two-Tone Art Gallery (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Hail, Dark Aesthetics (Nashville, TN)
- German Eufory BDSM Blog & Magazine (English Translation)
- Moxie Art Supply (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Lime Tiger Studio (Defunct - Murfreesboro, TN)
- Church Street Studio & Gallery (Defunct - Murfreesboro, TN)
To be more prolific in creating art with like minded individuals, while gaining broader knowledge and recognition.
* Please do not proceed if you are under the age of 18, or are offended by the human body. Thanks.